Thursday, September 13, 2007

BorisCollage

Maturity
My current position as a writer is build around an author by the name of Atala-Atala. As a translator, nephew, companion and accomplice of Atala-Atala I must openly declare my complete inability to describe this person.
I have ghost written his books into English versions (translated) for the past 3 years now.
Atala-Atala is truly an enigma.
His madness is to sail this universe to find those answers we all question, even if we don't realize it.
I spent seven months working alongside him and every second brought new discoveries and changes to his process, let alone his madness.
This lunatic has taught me so much about the real meaning of life, and all the dimensions that expound once one decides to seek their full potential.
Or better yet, their full power.
My attempt to translate and re-write his first book Lunch with God was one of the weirdest experiences, dealing with real and unreal dimensions of living life.
Lunch with God was the most insane and rewarding challenges.
While even understanding the nature of the author, I had to transform my ways in order to deal with myself and the new world around me.
New feelings, new decisions, new everything protruded into my life.
Thrown into dimensions never imagined was the internal struggle between my logical system, guiding me toward liberating all my old
anxieties to accept what was considered before as "impossible."

No comments: