Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Knew or Not


Knew or Not
Originally uploaded by boriscollage
In the height of the current recession and the "who's in charge?" attitude floating around here in California I would like to introduce a new element to my blog. "Who's in charge?" is just what I am after right now and I intend to visit this them through many angles. Here is a photo of a struggling business in San Clemente Ca. The owner is a dear friend of mine who is nothing short of a GENTLE man. Bob. Bob has given me carte blanche to photograph his store both inside and out - sharing to you all the small details this business has to offer.

I will be setting sail to San Francisco tomorrow for an outright crusade to re-visit with friends, and write a spread on some varying dimensions and how they are affected by the elusive current state of affairs.

keep tuned.

Fondly,

Boris Collage

No comments: